- The https://leonardo-tech.com site (hereinafter: “the site“) is owned by Leonardo Skin Care Ltd (hereinafter: “the company“) and is operated by it. The site serves as an information/ sales/ advertising site that offers to its users information regarding the services that the company supplies (hereinafter: “the user(s)” and/or “customer(s)“). A search engine is employed in the site that the surfer can use to seek various products that the company markets and that it offers for sale.
- The provisions of these regulations shall apply to all surfing in the site, use, and/or leaving a request for calling back by users of the site, and they may change from time to time, at the company’s sole discretion. Consequently, before execution of any action whatsoever in the site, the user is requested to carefully read the conditions of use, including all the documents and appendices, that constitute an integral part thereof.
- The company reserves the right to change, delete, and/or add to these conditions of use at any time and without the obligation to give notice in advance and/or a posteriori.
- Any addition and/or change made to the site, to the content of the site, and/or to these conditions, shall obligate you if you continue to use it. Consequently you are requested to examine these conditions from time to time and follow up the changes. It is clarified and emphasized that your use of the site after execution of the changes testifies to your consent to these changes. If you should not agree to the changes please avoid continuing to use the site or contact us in order to receive alternative solutions.
- It is clarified and emphasized that if you do not agree to the conditions of use, please avoid using the site, or contact us so that we can help you in other ways to your satisfaction.
- The wording of these regulations that is binding and in effect at any time is the wording of these regulations as published on the site.
- In the event of conflict and/or nonconformity, of any nature or type whatsoever, between the content of the site and the provisions of these regulations, the provisions of these regulations shall prevail and shall apply.
- The validity of the conditions of use is cumulative and not alternative, and the conditions of use shall be interpreted as co-existing and not limiting the validity of one another.
- It is hereby clarified that the use of the masculine gender in the conditions of use is for convenience only and it is neither offensive nor creates any discrimination whatsoever.
- The user shall be entitled to use the site for personal and non-commercial needs only. All commercial use of the site is prohibited.
- Those eligible to use the site
- Eligibility for use of the site in accordance with its conditions and provisions, and to benefit from its services, shall be given to every user who meets the following conditions:
- General use of the site shall be permitted for every user whatsoever.
- The company reserves the right to permit use only after the user has fully identified himself in accordance with the registration form. In such a case the user undertakes to accurately complete his full details. Impersonation of a person or corporation during use of the site is absolutely prohibited. It is clarified that this constitutes a grave infringement of the regulations of the site.
- Use of forums of any kind shall only be permitted if the user owns a proper email address, and has completed all the obligatory fields appearing in the registration form, including, but not only, his first name and surname/ corporation name, email address, and address of his place of residence, ID No./ registration number, and phone number.
- The company shall be entitled to make entry to and/or use of the site, in whole or in part, conditional on registration and/or payment, and without the user having any complaint, right, and/or claim in connection with this.
- Responsibility for use of the site
- Use of the site is at the user’s full responsibility. The company is not responsible for any illegal activities carried out, if any, by any of the users of the site and/or by any other entity over which it has no control.
- The site in general, including all the contents appearing therein, are offered to the public and to the user as is. The company is not responsible for inaccuracies or errors regarding the content. The company hereby clarifies that the content included in the site is for general and information purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation and/or opinion regarding the products advertised on the site, and the user declares and agrees that any reliance on the content, information, declarations, etc. presented in the site was made at the discretion of the user and at his sole responsibility. The user must himself make all the estimates and examinations regarding the property and he waives and shall be barred from raising any complaint regarding reliance on any of these.
- The site may include links to other internet websites that are not operated by the company. The links are intended solely for the convenience and knowledge of the users. These links are not under the company’s control and it does not supervise the content of the linked sites, and the user shall have no complaint and/or dissatisfaction and may not claim any relief directly and/or indirectly in respect of use of the links as aforesaid.
- Any use of the content of the site, including the content supplied by the company (including articles, video clips, response to questions, tips, and/or images and information about assets) and/or of content of a third party, including any entry by the user to sites of third parties by re-direction in the site and/or in advertising in the site, shall be done at the user’s sole responsibility. The user shall have no complaint and/or claim against the company in connection with the content of the site, including content supplied by the company and/or content of a third party, in respect of any direct or indirect damage resulting from use and/or entry as aforesaid and/or because of reliance on content of a third party and/or because of harm to privacy following use as aforesaid.
- The user is aware that the site, including any content and/or service therein, has been provided by the company as is and as available. The company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever, explicit or implicit, in connection with the site, including any content or service therein, and in connection with their suitability for the specific aim and/or the requirements of the user. The user hereby declares and undertakes that he is solely and fully responsible for any use that he makes of the site, including any content and/or service therein, and that he is aware that the company is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any use whatsoever that he makes of the site as aforesaid.
- The user hereby undertakes to obey all the provisions of the law, including any law and/or regulation, that are liable to apply to his use of the site and/or its content, including these conditions of use.
- Furthermore, the user undertakes to indemnify the company, and/or anyone acting on its behalf, in respect of any damage, loss, loss of profit, payment, or expenditure caused to them, directly or indirectly, including damage to reputation, economic and/or commercial damage, court costs and lawyers’ fees in respect of any claim, demand, and/or action resulting directly and/or indirectly from infringement of the conditions of use and/or any acts and/or omissions of the user and/or from any charge incurred by the company and/or anyone acting on its behalf, for which the company has no responsibility in accordance with the conditions of use; or that may be raised against them by any third party whatsoever as a result of improper and/or illegal use by the user of the site and/or of its content, including infringement of these conditions.
- Prohibited uses
- If permission in advance and in writing has not been given by the company, you are not entitled to carry out the following operations and/or activities during use of the site and of the content of the site:
- To make commercial use of the site and/or of the content of the site.
- To copy, reconstruct, change, process, translate, reverse engineer, distribute, transmit, display, execute, duplicate, advertise, and store the content of the site, in whole or in part, directly and/or indirectly.
- To display content from the site in any way whatsoever, including by means of any software, instrument, accessory, or telecommunications protocol, that may change the original design on the site and/or that may remove anything whatsoever, all this without limitation to the generality of the aforesaid.
- To disrupt or infringe any right of another user in the site, including the right to privacy and/or the right to a good name and/or any other right, all this without limitation to the generality of the aforesaid.
- To collect personal information about the users of the site without their express consent in writing, including by means of automatic methods.
- To publish items of incitement, fraud, deception, or any other information that is false, unreliable, or that may be deliberately offensive.
- To use the site or of the content of the site for the purpose of creation of an information and/or collection database.
- Non compliance with these limitations is liable to lead to blocking your access and even to exposing you to civil and/or criminal liability, by law.
- Execution of any illegal activity directly and/or indirectly.
- Ownership and intellectual property rights
- The site and the information appearing therein, including the design of the site, including all information of any nature or type whatsoever, including any textual, visual, audio, audio-visual content, including text, image, audio, video, in all media means and in any end instrument, that cumulative exist and/or that may exist in the future and/or any combination of them, including articles, accounts, reports, reviews, data, files, maps, advice, analyses, recommendations, directions, estimates, and any other information and/or content in any format whatsoever, and their design, processing, editing, distribution, and means of display, including (but not only): any picture, drawing, design, photo, illustration, animation, figure, likeness, simulation, sample, video clip, audio file and musical file; any software, file, computer code, application, protocol, database and interface and any character, mark, symbol, and logo (hereinafter: “the content” or “the contents“), are protected by the copyright laws of the State of Israel, international conventions and copyright laws of other countries. The user is forbidden to insert changes, to copy, publish, distribute, transmit, display, carry out, duplicate, issue a license, create derived work or sell any part of the content included in the site without the prior and express consent of the company in writing.
- All the intellectual property rights in connection with the site of any nature or type whatsoever (whether speaking of registered rights or rights that have not yet been registered), including the domain name, the patents, trademarks, commercial names, samples, copyright, commercial secrets, reputation, methods, source code and binary code, commercial symbols, computer software, terms, secret information, service signs, databases, derived creations, discoveries, formulae, reputation, ideas, improvements, samples, information, innovations, inventions, know-how, logo, market data, methods, moral rights, literary creations, graphical files, technical information, the method of display and design of the site, and any matter or detail related to the site, are the sole property of the company or of a third party that permitted the company to use them, and the use of all the aforesaid rights is permitted solely for the company (or for additional third parties, if they hold a license to do so). It is prohibited to copy, distribute, duplicate, sell, translate, and/or carry out any other action whatsoever, either commercial or non commercial, on any of the types of text and/or codes and/or images and/or trademarks and/or photos and/or video clips and/or any other content appearing in the site, unless approval has been received from the company for this in advance and in writing.
- The site may not be displayed inside a frame, exposed or hidden, and the pages found in it may not be linked (“depth link”) except to the home page only, unless special approval for this has been given in the service ordered.
- Without limitation to the aforesaid, the name of the company and its trademarks, including objects related to the reputation of the company, such as (but not only): symbols, logo, service symbols, or any other object that appears on the site, are the sole property of the company and no use may be made of them.
- The content of the site and its use
- Characteristics, design, colors, or the appearance of products described or displayed in the site, including any picture or presentation of a product included in the site, are intended to present the desired product for the user in the closest and best way. If the user should identify and/or suspect that there is a difference between the actual appearance of the desired product and the product appearing in the site, he should immediately contact the company, and the company shall take steps to correct it as soon as possible, as necessary.
- The company makes efforts to ensure that the information brought in the site will be as accurate as possible. However, it is possible that there may be disruptions, inaccuracies, and errors in the content and information brought in it, inter alia following acts and/or omissions of the company and/or anyone acting on its behalf and/or of third parties. The user hereby exempts the company from any liability regarding the information and/or the content brought by it in the site and/or errors therein, including in respect of any damage, direct or indirect, caused to the user because of any content and/or information as aforesaid and/or the user’s reliance on it, including in connection with products, descriptions, prices, etc.
- The company shall be entitled to permit or forbid access by the user to the site at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, and it reserves the sole right to change or halt operation of the site, in whole or in part, at any time, and without giving notice.
- Without limitation to the aforesaid, the company shall be entitled to halt the activity carried out on the site, in whole or in part, temporarily, and/or permanently, at any time, and without the user having any complaint, right and/or claim in connection with this.
- The company and/or anyone acting on its behalf shall bear no liability whatsoever for damage and/or loss, direct or indirect, including accompanying, resultant, random or punitive damages (including, and without limitation to the aforesaid, compensation in respect of loss of work and business, loss of profits, halting and disturbance of work, loss of business information, harm to reputation, and any other financial loss and/or damage, either expected or not expected), that result from and/or are connected to the site, or to any content and/or service therein, to any use of them, and including but without limitation:
- Use of, and/or inability to use, the site, including any content and/or service therein, for any reason whatsoever.
- Notices and/or files received by the user during and/or following use of the site, including any content and/or service therein.
- Use of or reliance on information and contents advertised in the site, either by the company or by third parties.
- Any acts and/or omissions made to the content of the site or in connection with it after its supply to third parties.
- Disturbances, availability, and serviceability of the site, including any content and/or service therein, for any reason whatsoever, and including that resulting from disruptions or failures in the Internet or the telephony network.
- Damage or loss caused as a result of error, mistake, inaccuracy, etc. in the content of the site.
- Time limitation
- Without limitation to that set forth in these conditions of use, the user is aware, agrees, and hereby confirms that the period of limitation regarding any action and/or claim and/or demand against the company and/or third parties related to use of the site by the user and/or to the assets appearing in the site, shall be limited to a period of 7 months, and all the parties regard this as an agreement for the period of limitation, within the meaning of section 19 of the Limitation Law, 5718-1958.
- Jurisdiction and conflict of laws
- Only the laws of the State of Israel shall apply to any use of this site. The jurisdiction shall be in the District Court in Tel Aviv Yaffo, that only shall have the specific authority. The substantive and procedural law that shall apply shall be Israeli law, that shall prevail over all the rules of conflict of laws regarding the applicability of foreign law.
- The conditions of use as set forth above do not create and shall not be interpreted to create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee relations, agent or representative relations, between the user and the company.
- If any of the conditions of use shall be found to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, for any reason whatsoever, this condition shall be deleted from the conditions of use, and its deletion shall not influence the legality and validity of the remaining conditions of use. In such a case the existence shall be recognized of another similar enforceable condition instead of the condition deleted or removed.
- These conditions of use constitute the full agreement between you and the company regarding the method of use of the site, and they replace any other understanding and/or agreement, made orally or in writing, regarding use of the site and its content.
- Making contact
- In any matter, question, and/or request, please contact the company by leaving an application on the site, or, alternatively, by phone 077-9977225, by fax: 077-5100200, or by email: email@example.com.